9 .3. 2010

10:40 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

The day I waiting long !
whats that?
My baby, best sistar Chloe Lim back KayElle from Singapore!
I do miss her much and much much ~
Really feel sorry to her, because noon I have to work, cant meet her up and accompany her shopping. )=

So, sure we dinner together !
this time she back quite rushing.
Not enough time to spent together with her. Y.Y
We went Full House for our dinner and chill place .


* mii. my baby sistar Chloe . *

* her husband Kevin & her *
the lovely bird all the time
(=

* sweet fong. yan. my sister vivian. my baby chloe . mii *
car show?
lOl




* the best sistar forever *





had a very good dinner and chit chat with my baby chloe and bunch of friends.
did enjoying very much .
after the day, she gonna back Singapore already.
made me feel want to cry when saying the GoodBye word from mouth after a big hug for us.


A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

a true friends hard to find.

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.


I'm Appreciate My Friends all the times .



will update more very soon !


end.here.


xoxo

0 Comment: