27.4.2012 // My Birthday.

04:33 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments



There's long long times I didn't login here even my phone got Blogspot I also just reading some of friends blog without updating my own blog. =b 


 Ohyeah, What's the reason push me back  here?

hehee~ That's because I want note down my birthday post! ❤


Before start the post, the first photo is............



My babyson! My always love. ❤


Sure your guys guessing, '' Should be a very happening birthday blast? '' Erm, if your really think that,

I gonna let you know, ''Yeah! Wrong! '' hahaha! =b

Actually I just had my very very warm birthday dinner with my girlfriends and friend who close with.

Also can say a gathering dinner with birthday celebration with the closer one in my special day.
❤

I'd choose my birthday dinner held in  Ben's there's just launched not long ago at Pavilion.






How about as usual ? Let my photos bringing your walking thru with.... 




The dinner served on, 









The sweet sweet cakes were preparing from my friends.





sweet and small cake,
and I Make a Big Wish after Birthday Song. 


photos with all the loves,














After my birthday dinner, heading to another birthday party holding in hotelroom.









Before going to end this post, I would like to say ❥ Thankyou very much for all the warm birthday wishes from your send in phone and facebook, kind and loving greetings that just made my birthday more special. I feel so blessed to have friends like you guys, because every year it is my pleasure to share my special day and celebration with your.

❥Thank you and my birthday is a happy day because of your presence and genuine wishes.

0 Comment: