2 .6. 2010

19:29 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


Last outstation job for Mercedes Benz Golf Tournament ..

also a farthest for this job.
because before for this project was only Malacca, Penang, Seremban only.

Let's photo help me to story it ~


it gonna be 1week more to leave my BabySon .
because after I finish my job at JB I will going to Singapore
to find my darling and dearest friends.

hugging my Babyson sleep with me all the night long.
after preparing in second day..
also hugging and accompany him
until our job driver reached my house.

Mummy gonna miss you miss you !! )=



What I worried before the night was..
( This driver drive to Penang , he used 3hours more ! .. I was like SPEECHLESS! same with other girls as well ... We all discussing.. Penang. 3hours plus.. then our JB .. OMG !! 6HOURs??! inside car?! Please dont fool us !! )
Lucky !! Our driver this time , He knew what is "drive fast " abit ! =p


otw to JB.

around 3-4hour .. We reached !!
Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club!‏


I LOVE THE VIEW !!
Somemore I can seeing the SUN SET !!
VERY VERY NICE !!


* me . grace *

Time to show your the view of
..

Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club!‏





Very Nice right?

I hope I'm the owner of this house !
( me and grace starting to dream at tht time. =p )




nice grass !


after that, meet up our client and crew.
Briefing about the next day job in this cafe.


this view seem like not in Malaysia..
impossible Malaysia got place like this.

Very peaceful and comfortable this place.


after that, client brought us to makan makan around.
Our client very sayang us.
finished eating, went to drinking session with client.
after that, back to Hotel room .. still the same.
My room partner is Jasmine.
You know girls one laa... 1week more meetup again for the job, sure many things to gossip one!
this project almost 1mth more. So did outstation once in week.
We did talk talk talk non stop. and keep counting the time of sleep.
I still Whataspp my sister, asked her what my babyson doing there, and send his photo to me..
really miss him much.. )=
In the end, we slept in 2am. Wokeup at 5.30am for preparing.


Second day,
We found Cassyie and Grace did talked whole night and without sleeping !!
2 of them really powerful!
For me , I cant makeit ..
Even left til 1hour I also want sleep.. =p


* 4 of us *

Sunrise



and I got my locked as well !

my good partner. Jasmine.
(=

Quite enjoying in this job
even wokeup early, we still got many break within working.
Somemore end work in 2pm + ni.
^^


After finish work, some of them preparing to back KL.
and I ?
Preparing myself and Wait my darling to fetch me to Singapore !!



What's I did at Singapore ?

Next Post will tell you about that !!

;D


stay tuned ~




xoxo

0 Comment: