❥ 26 .4. 2010 - 27 .4. 2010 [ My Big Big Blast ] ♥

15:44 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


What to said?
mmm..
at 1st,

WELCOME Myself to BACK here!!


This post [
MY Birthday ] that I wanted to post so long so long!
because busy on work,
then dont have the free time to update my blog and my blog already be mushroom garden!

SO SAD !!
>_<


here WE GO !
Let's give the photo story about it...............

this my BabySon.
Billy Chuah..
we are busy for preparing, and he seem so busy too!
lols


my Precious BABY !

I held my Blast at Nomad Sucasa.

they are preparing.

and so to me too ! ^^


my precious HELLO KITTY !


my bii Rui and Ling



the Signboard !

the Designer of this Board.


the girls and friendsss..





Here's Happening and Having the Balloon party ! ^^





time to Blow candle candle cake cake..


API API API BURDAE TO Miii ~ ~ !





let's ~

Time to

*
make

a

wish


*
..
I not make 'A' .. I make Few wish ..

kekeke
=D













the APRIL BABY.
l
l
V

Taizi . Me . Bii Rui


























I LOVE FISHEYE !







This what the result who was drunk !
lols


see !
cute??
WAHAHA..

At here,



Million thanks

for those friendss attending
MY 22 Birthday Party!


Your guyss make my party got Awesome !!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lovely April 27 for JacQueen.

The actual day,
April 27.
Celebrate with the bunch at Solaris.


in love with German Beer.




My girls and my bunch.




API API API BURDAE TO Miii once again .. !







the year of wish again..! (=














Big thanks
to the gang and the surprised !

LoVe ur all ! ! !
♥ ♥


A unforgettableness Blast for mii.
♥ ♥




0 Comment: