17 .7. 2010 // Bon Odori

20:17 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


W
oOOHuuuu ! !


Did your guys been Bon Odori ?
Maybe lot of you went before.........
I'm the one who never been before this.. )=
Abit bit outdated..
I did heard every years since from my high school !
When I was in high school, I remembered my school got provided some bus to Shah Alam to joined this activity !
But, when I still in high school I dont have the dare to take permission from my mum to join kind of this activity or going out with my friends.
All my times and days almost study study, tuition tuition , stay at home stay at home !
that's my high school life..
( I did lying my mum sometimes to went out with my friends laa.. But also start from Form 5. )

Let's skip that !
continue my Bon Odori post !

Before going out cam cam with my Babyson Billy 1st !
( the one who cam this photo, he 's the photografer for all the photos too! )


Yea! This my very 1st time to Bon Odori !
same to every year too, the location at Shah Alam !
and so too Bon Odori only once in a year!

Let's my picha picha story about it ! ((=

There's huge crowds of people !

noommm noommmm ~~ I'm hungry when I seeing this !!

Don't caree! I eat 1st ! =p


I love Japanese Food ! No one can stop me about that!


Got spicy ! ><

My fav Japanese Green Tea !

and My Fav Fav Japanese Ice- cream !


Yeah ! And of course in favorite GREEN TEA too!

cam cam ! ^v^

When at there, the line was suck!
Cant call each others! even BBM and Msg also cannot ! s=
Lucky we still got to contact each other after..


my bii finally arrival !

cam cam ! ^v^







dancing time but I didnt !


I saw a Japanese girl!
She's sooooooo cute !


 cam cam with her mum too !
She's so pretty !

here the daddy mummy and girl girl !

Bumped into friends at there too!

We again !
Lingy , Bii Rui,Qian and her handsome brother !



Be the flower girls beside Daniel!
Lols ..

after Bon Odori , We went Sunway Starbucks for drinking season with they all!
I miss the drinking season and ghost story times!
Did Enjoyed very much !



p/s : The Moment That Someone who by myside even quite momently.. Anyways, I did enjoyed very ..
Thanks! (=






end.here.



xoxo


0 Comment: