22. 9. 2010

18:14 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

I'm here to updating some new post for my blog finally!
Let's the photo help me story about it as usual. (=


Outing with the girls and met the client !
Here we are.



after meeting..
Rushing to Pavilion to catch up my babes and Sonia Birthday celebration dinner at T.G.I Friday's!

otw otw.. ~

Yeah ! Finally Reached !

Here we are!
Sonia the Birthday girl !



the other babes as well !





dinner dinner time!


our Long Island Tea !


see the Birthday girl!




M.e


Deng Deng Deng~!!
The cute cute cup cake appearing !



as the rules at T.G.I ..

Ur guys should know what they will do on the birthday girl or boy rite?
1st ? Stand at the chair ! LMAO!!! ..

of cause continue with those playing game and teasing after a Long Birthday Song with almost 10minutes.

Let's checkout the photos ! ^^



the waiter asked the birthday girl blow the candles from the far way at chair.
LoLs !
xD


The party never stop by them ! !




Sonia with her cup cake !


All of us !
Did enjoy the Girls outing and the Birthday celebration !
(=





more post will updating soon !

stay tuned !


end.here.


xoxo

0 Comment: