1 .11. 2010

16:01 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

November 1 !!The Hotel Room Birthday Party Celebration for the Sister Brother!
Candy & Hugo ~
I love attending Hotel Room Party better than celebrate at Club. =b


This the Birthday Boy Hugo !
Finally 21st ! LMAO !


Here the cutie with me!
Her mummy love her much yoooo!
[ Next year I also want bring my babyson Billy to celebrate with me already..
seem everyone celebrate birthday also bring their pet together ! ]

Tik tok Tik Tok !
12am !
Happy Happy Birthday to both of them !
and their mummy was inside the Party with us too! ! !


me. grace.


I'm Balloon Lover !!



They dating inside the paech blossom garden?
lols

terry kok . me

wow!!
Candy bf really gave her a very big surprise !

He went out calling the phone were inside the present box.
Candy thought What inside ? why keep vibrating ! All all us thought was massage thing.
when open it.. the box full of cotton ! then the ''thing" keep on vibrating !
Yeah! We saw it! That's phone ! It's iPhone 4 !
He wokeup very early and line up because of this ! So touch !



this the present ! (:



the girls !


the Birthday girl Candy with me and the cutie doggie !

the night DJ Edmund Lee!

the guy.

Did enjoyed the night with friends !
Before finish this post ,,

Once Again
Wish Candy and Hugo Api Api Burdae !!
Wish ur all the best best !!

more post will updating soon !


stay tuned !


end.here.


xoxo

0 Comment: