31 .10. 2010

03:22 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


The Big Day for my cousin and auntie uncle..

the day my auntie uncle got their daughter -in- law !


Let's the photo story about it as usual.
(=

They held their wedding dinner at Marco Polo.


see! my Grandma happy happy and wanting to eat !
actually was waiting long for the dinner .

cousin with his wife.
the family.

me and my sister vivian.

my twins cousin.

they are busy taking photo on my niece and nephew!

me and my handsome nephew!

after wedding dinner.. Went to Starlight sheesha awhile ..
then.......
of cause back home and hug my Babyson !!
izzit very long didnt upload his photo up rite?!

Yeah! I show show now !
But only 1 photo today ! I'll upload more and more soon ! !
( :


and me me me!!..
=b





more post will updating soon !

stay tuned !


end.here.


xoxo

0 Comment: