4.2.2012. Year of Dragon!

20:21 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


I hopes there's not late for my Chinese New Year post, =b
its year of Dragon! 

The Dragon is magnificent. In China, the Dragon is the imperial symbol, the sign of the emperor and the male element of Yang. The Dragon is also synonymous with power and wealth.



I love Chinese New Year so much! 

1st, of course for the ANGPOWS!
2nd, HOLIDAY!!
3rd,  GATHERING with old friends!!!


1st day for Chinese New Year  ( ChuYi ) I wore Cheongsam 
and my babyson were pair with me too! 
=D





Heart him much! 

Same with every years, the 1st day of Chinese New Year accompanied my family went temple for praying.




Ya! Another gathering with my gilrs when Solstice! 
Home made and enjoyed wine! 

Can you balance eggs on end during theSpring Equinox? It's our first time!


WE DID IT!


A adorable baby boy in the house! 




How good he can belong with me.....  


All my best girlfriends.





 This one of the important part too! LOU SANG! mix mix and mix....




To me and all my friends, 

May this New Year bring many opportunities our  way, to explore every joy of life and may our resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all our dreams into reality and all efforts into great achievements. 



0 Comment: