27.4.2012 // My Birthday.

04:33 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments



There's long long times I didn't login here even my phone got Blogspot I also just reading some of friends blog without updating my own blog. =b 


 Ohyeah, What's the reason push me back  here?

hehee~ That's because I want note down my birthday post! 


Before start the post, the first photo is............



My babyson! My always love. 


Sure your guys guessing, '' Should be a very happening birthday blast? '' Erm, if your really think that,

I gonna let you know, ''Yeah! Wrong! '' hahaha! =b

Actually I just had my very very warm birthday dinner with my girlfriends and friend who close with.

Also can say a gathering dinner with birthday celebration with the closer one in my special day.


I'd choose my birthday dinner held in  Ben's there's just launched not long ago at Pavilion.






How about as usual ? Let my photos bringing your walking thru with.... 




The dinner served on, 









The sweet sweet cakes were preparing from my friends.





sweet and small cake,
and I Make a Big Wish after Birthday Song. 


photos with all the loves,














After my birthday dinner, heading to another birthday party holding in hotelroom.









Before going to end this post, I would like to say  Thankyou very much for all the warm birthday wishes from your send in phone and facebook, kind and loving greetings that just made my birthday more special. I feel so blessed to have friends like you guys, because every year it is my pleasure to share my special day and celebration with your.

Thank you and my birthday is a happy day because of your presence and genuine wishes.

0 Comment: