15 / 1 / 2010

12:34 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Outstation to Seremban working for Carlsbery Roadshow as a ANGEL ..
HooHoooHooooo !!


* me and my sister. Vivian.. *

quite enjoying with the crew for carlsberg !!!



16 / 1 / 2010

Working as Show Girl with RUNUP with my babes !

* took when lunch *

we're giving out the cute balloon..
and this cute baby line up with his mummy until sleep!
somemore his mummy put the no. at his hat ! CUTE !!
sorry baby !
I hope to give you 1st ..
)=


* The babes of mine ! *

* this is the balloon the peoples line up and take ! *

Althought the working time was longer abit bit...
but I still enjoyed the moment when me , darling evon and babe toto crazying infont of the computer !
we were gossip some people while viewed they wedsite !!
LoLsss..
WE THREE REALLY GOT ABIT
HUAI HUAI yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

=p


* me . darling evon . babe toto . dear valerie *


end here.

xoxo .

0 Comment: