7/ 1/ 10

00:49 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

4play night..
seem like long not went for 4play already..

So, joined
babe renee and babe tammy !

* 1st time club with babe tammy !


* the high school friends.
babe tammy *


* kenry . renee. me . kam *


* they bought this *

* bumped Micho *


* still the full.. *


Sean headed to Zouk to fetched me back.
although he not club with me together.



* spot him ! *

it's enjoyed all the night..
our babe tammy really ......
her job inside club, not dance ..
was take care our bag !
lolss
ask her dance..No want !

8 /1 / 10

The second day,
Working as Usherette for
The BRANDLAUREATE SMes Chapter Awards 2009.

and of course !
met up my darling Evon !


* the girls with the handsome boy ! *

* me. evon. ashley. my sister vivian *

* the girls *

* jasmine . me *


the leg was very tired..
because of high heel.


after finish work,
straight headed to Zouk.
thanks for brother CM waiting and fetched me up !


* babe tammy . me *

* me . kean *

* wai daa. me . adrian *

went phuture awhile.
and met they.


* jay . me *

and so too...
the day.. after passed 11.59 in Jan 8 ,2010.
is 9 JAN 2010.
it was someone birthday.
and so too.. also my best friends Chloe ( pei jun ) birthday !
I did , and must give her a wisher !
and I MISS HER much too !
and the another someone..
mmm.....
and my best friend is same birthday with him.
somemore is same year too..
lolss
What the plan he planned for his birthday,
I'm not appeared .

and the next day,
I going to JB
and
headed to Singapore to find my best friend!
CHLOE !



end here.


continue post will be post in JB and Singapore !

will update soon !!

.

0 Comment: