2 / 1 / 2010

19:41 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Yeah!
This is the 1st blog for me in 2010 !!
and also the 1st Party Night for me in 2010 !!
Y^^Y


Before party,
me with my sister and her boyfriend headed to
NANDO'S to took our dinner.
and also was the 1st food for us in all the day long..
=s

* me with the sweet orange juice *

random random~~

* the sister *

* the couple *



after dinner,
where to go??
of course headed to our PHUTURE !
But,
still early...
we headed to yumcha near there, and wait the rest coming.


* cam cam while waiting *

YEAH !!

and finally the rest was reached..
and entered our party place !


* my dear , RU RU RU ! *
Miss her so much !!

* renee. my sis - vivian . m e*

* babe yumi. me *

* bro cm. me *

* the girls *

* peter. me . victor *

* me . bB yap. vivian *

* babe vinky. me . babe celest *

* me . taizi *


* me . jacklyn *


had a awesome night in Phuture.




sorry guys,
for my very very very late update my blog..
because quite busy nowadays !!
will upload more soon !!!




0 Comment: