12/7/2009

19:18 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

back from kuantan, rest 1day, then went to our college function.
there are broadcast all the short drama and mv shoot for student in 2B, means my class too.
means quite a big days for us, there's our graduate homework.
and too, because of training, cant meet thy long times..
miss thy much, and miss the moment in class , sing l , club, and yumcha.. and and play !


* we all love her much! know why? in many way,
she helps us lot and lots..
yeah.. this is our class leader! *

* my buddies in class!
julian!
who are always fetched me !

good guy good guy!
he'r the who can sharing story*

* kenny, who in chinese but in dark skin. =p ,
anyways , he's a funny guy *

*me. vanessa *

* kiki, vanessa , me, jia lin,si ping *
5pretty in broadcasting class?? lol

* me.kiki,edel. xiao ling *

* our class 2B *

because quite bo at the 1st, me and my buddies went to yumcha..
then i miss my mv..
anyways,, i will get the disc soon. very soon.
ehheee..






* miss the moment in class.although i ponteng always... LOL






0 Comment: