30/7/2009

20:55 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

went for klcc shop wif babe xiao xiao yesterday.
spent more...
='(
cant used my card anymore. have to control until get my salary..
this month really spent lot on shop..
sad wei..

so, stay at home today and also the whole day.
quite bo, but enjoyed the time.
enjoyed with the time for accompany my son Billy.
and i keep disturbing him too.
dance with him, hug him, kiss him, brush his hair, fed him, .....

Will working as HTC SNAP model in pcfair on tomorrow.
night gonna head to babe vinky 22th birthday on phuture.
[ still consider want go anot ..]
but, sat sure ill going. dont worry , vinky =)


anyways,
dont know why,

my heart keep missing someone.
DO HE MISS ME TOO??
He, keep appear on my mind,
i do , i do really miss him much.
umm..
quite nonsense ..

seems like long times no talk about love thing in mylife and blog ady.
sometimes , quite enjoyed the single life, as my friends said,
no report, who u going with also can.
but sometimes, will miss the hug and kiss.
and the ear and share.
Ya, I miss him.



" If love and peace so strong, Why are there pieces of love that don't belong. "



.

0 Comment: