1/7/2009

03:40 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

outstation to seremban for nestle event as usher.
after met the crew, took 45minute to reached seremban from kl.


* reached klana hotel *
rest awhile.. have to rehearsal .
the rehearsal was take long times!
make us feel " boh song ".
lucky , thy still knw hw to do " something ", to calm down us abit.
but really very very tired....
=(

lets picha help me to story it ,

* the next day *
-maggie uniform

* lady gaga?? *

* my job *


finish job. back room to rest while , picha times !


* me and babe xiao xiao *
the girlsss,


* me and jeslin *

took our buffer lunch in hotel..


* dessert *

* 4 of us. *


on the way for tea time,


* the crew *


they busy in card poker.

* the wall full of tarot card*

* opppssss! *

yea! finally our job end!


cause of this, we ate less, why??

the reason was, we read this........

then,then , thy continued this ,
we js feel suprise!



after that, fruits.......
we like "huh????"
we thought almost same like the chinese dinner in restorant.
who knw...
thy straight come this!
dessert!!


we all was speechless ~~
then we realised.. those food thy was put together 6 in 1!
swt..........


after dinner , back to our room...
cam agains!




* girl talks *


* the sister *


3/7/2009, wakeup early..
time to back kl ~

* bye bye , seremban. *

next station for this event is kuatan!

reached kl , after took lunch with the crew,
me and sis have to rush back to our hometown, Ipoh.
cause our uncle had a wedding party thr.


* the new ferrero rocher ! my fav! love it much *

* 1of the part in wedding. tong yuen.
means, duan duan yuen yuen *


* me, sis, the love bird. and my mum.*
mum try to stop the camera , cause she haven get ready.
hahas

* the weather was so hot ! so billy also ! lol ! *

* my grandma and bride.. *


* the big family *

im waiting the time for wedding dinner long!
why?
cause, i need aircon!
lol~~

* cousin . me. *
baby girl, xuan xuan sexy wear.. and she grow up ady!

* cousin nic. me *

* nic. carmen. me. sis. chun *


* the relatives came from singapore *

* sis. twin cousin. me. and cousin xian *


* me. cousin shen *

* me. bride. mum. sis *

after the wedding dinner..
time for meet with my ipoh friends!!
miss thy much..
so, waiting ben fetched me.
after that, we went a cafe, yum cha and wait sean..
then went to club with them.

* ladies drink *


after that, we went to a street party.


* ben . me *

* me. sean *

actually ipoh club also not bad too..
music also.. nt lose to kl club.
so, urs dont think ipoh as like kampong ya..
lol.
thanks guys............
really miss urs much..

back kl in d next day.
reached around 6something.
then keep all the thing and help my son shower.
got hanz and eric and for yum cha.
for us was dinner.
we headed to Nailis !
the place i only went once before 4years ago when i was still study in high school!
miss that place much. i dont knw hw to drive thr, so have to wait thy to fetch.






* our food *





i fall as sleep when on the way go home.
really to tired.........................


tmr shop again....................
sigh.. time to let money fly again............
=(


time to ciao!!


xoxo


.

0 Comment: