18/7/2009

00:16 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

reached kl when fri noon, 17/7/2009..
maybe too tiring,then slept and rest when met my lovely bed.

really lucky i slept early when fri,
why said that??
cause in sat morning , i got the called, call me go for work..last minute~
i still on the bed that time..
the called really have to felt luck, cause i pick up the call.
[ have to thanks to ezra wong too! wokeup me up in 9something ! ]
thinking of the salary then headed to work ady.
actually felt dont want go, after i open my room door saw my son..
felt sad and bad. cause work, i less to accompany him ady.
then felt dont want to work only accompany him....
last, i went for work too, sungai wang, giving out flyers.

when i start work, only realised that's a dangerous place in H1N1!
omg~~~ lots of ppl wearing mask!
somemore i cant felt got any aircon in sungai wang! gosh..
suffer without aircon. =(

anyways ,this job's giving out flyers about GPS~

after work, erza fetched me and went to La Bodega for dinner ~



work until sun..
lucky was 2days ni..


stop here,
rest for the next job ~


xoxo


.

0 Comment: