11/9/2009

14:10 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Lalalaaa...
back to my blog with a excited mood!
Lmao!
know why??
2 of my girlfriend getting to angaged!!
when i get this news from they in today.. i just was like !! yuhoo!!!!!
hahahaha!!!
anyways, back to my topic...
hehe...

working for triumph roadshow for 3days.

wokeup early morning headed to pavilion for makeup,
triumph gt own makeup-artist for them.
so, mean us have to makeup by them too..


on my way to work,

reached,


* me . fong fong *

our makeup..
==ll
so colourful rite??
really suit their title.. 'BUTTERFLY'


a easy job, just catch ppl and cam with me my butterfly outfit and gv out the voucher..
job end~

* working with rina omar, the hos in 8tv..
i think ur all should saw her in 8tv too*


* our good good employer *


friday night again..
hahaa..
feel curious? why got work still party rite??
actually my job was very very easy job..
somemore the real work time only 3hours.
rest enuf when break. sleep more in car...
so got the power..hehe..

almost the same gang again...
what different?
only our dress different with last week..
LMAO...

* me. bB . my pet sis vinky *

* me. berry * the cutie =)

* nah ..~ the same gang ! *
babe xiao. my pet sis vinky. me . bB *
but why bB hiding behind me??


* like vinky ,the sexy eyes *




* me. sor lou shino *

* me. the party king-cm. miko.babe vinky *

* berry. ru. me. miko. ling *

* me. ru *

* me . ling *


13/9/2009

the last day for this job.
the hair style ..i do really dont like it..
seem like very old..
the hair stylist still said very pretty...
=S


the 2nd station at s.wang.
suddenly met, sam- my classmate !
they held a competition at thr.








yeah..!!
job end!!

and
we got 1set the new series of this butterfly cut
inner wear !
price was around RM250!
LOL
!!!


ermm.. rina was a very very talk active girl !
we do talk all the time and play all the moment when work!!!
knw some secret from her. hehee.. ~
anyways, nice to meet her ..
=)


time to ciao !!


xoxo.

0 Comment: