2/9/2009

00:42 Jacqueline Chuah 4 Comments

Farewell with my babe hannah...
she back her hometown Sabah in the next day..
gonna miss her much..
met her when worked in a event.

* me. hannah *

decided headed to pavilion took our dinner in TGI.



* tzana . me *


* we 3 *








* our drink *


after dinner , joined shino and his friends, went to THE CASTLE for sisha..
ffk my babe vinky suddenly .. T.T

* shino . me *

* miko. berry. me *
* me. shino *
* the girls *

* all of us *

we called shino as bapa ayam that night..
lol..
cause he are the only guy thr !
hehe..
chilling at there.. until 2something..
reached home around 3am..
=(

3/9/2009


i thought can sleep lately today wan..
early morning got eric called. my morning is 12pm + .. LOL
said, " wakeup wakeup! " , " want go out anot? "
then i answer with sleeply mode.. "ok"
cause why? i thought was going out in night..
he'r working as office hours.
who knw? he said, "1pm , reach ur hs.. "
i straight got shock and said, "u no need work ar!! what 1pm later..! "
wt.. he took leave.. zha dou.. ==
then no choice lo..
he always ask me out, i also not free..
so, we went to pavilion for movie.

*eric . me . hanz *
cam when on the way to fetched bB yap
=)

this show ya..
really really tak nice !!!!
almost whole show me and bB used our scarf to cover our eyes..
the wei wei more fun!
fall slp ady~!
btw, she's very sleeply laaa...

after movie, then headed for dinner.
the go home!!
anyways.. enjoying the moment 'sot' together !
hehe..


have to work tomorrow at pwtc ..
for matta fair.
need to wakeup early in the 1st day..
going to sleep soon!


ciao!!



xoxo

.

4 comments:

  1. Tell you what, I thought the shino u mention is our class one...=.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. you picture appears in star paper yesterday!^^

    ReplyDelete