27/8/2009

02:28 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

yea... went pavilion shopping !
before shopping , headed to dinner.. actually is all of breakfast+ lunch + dinner ..
make a joke, guess what thats??
hahaaa..
we all also fasting together ..
=p
but we do really do that...
cause my petsis vinky , have to buy a white shoe for next day job.
found many dress in Forever 21,
but cause is time problem..
cant try all.. =(



* me. my sis vivian *

after shop, went to Pelita for supper... near klcc ..
have to move back early..
cause the next day have to wakeup early for work. at pwtc for CIMB event.


* my son and me .. *
he'r sleeping under my skirt.
=p

what the sad case is, even i hug my bed earlier,
but i cant sleep at all...!!! !@$%^
how come?? maybe ady biasa stay out late...
=(


28/8/2009.

working at Pwtc, for Exteel and Go Go Race , online game, launching.




* our uniform *


got 4cosplay girl..
met nicole..~
always met her in club, 1st work together with her..lol


*me . shirlaine. nicole *

break time..
while waiting our food.

* babe vinky busy reading her magazine *


when work, we keep discuss where have to go in night..
cause , its fri night!!
after work, headed home and taking nap..
actually feel want headed to phuture..
cause, babe vinky they party there...
because some reason, i decided headed to poppy in last minute..
shino came and fetched me up ..
we reached thr around 1 am something..
LOL

* my babe yap *
guess she are waiting me long..
=p
sorry babe!!

* babe wei wei. bB . me *


* ewei. me *

* angel . me *


* me. shino *
=)


wai yeap they!
omg.. they trying to gt the guy to pool...
i just said they'r childish ...
sweat..
after club, yumcha with cm lee thy..
let him scolded..
why? cause i didnt headed to phuture..
hehe.
after that shino send me to vinky hs..
cause tht next day we have to go pwtc work together again..
we chat chat and gossip gossip in bed.. until 5something..
gosh..still cant sleep...
fall slp in 6am, wokeup in 8something for work..
me and vinky was played the fishing mode while work..
but weird, we nt so tired at all..
lol


* while waiting our uniform *

* me . nicole *

almost all the ppl said, we 2 look alike...
do we???
.....................


*met wenhoe *

until now.. i still cant recog who is bro and who is the younger...
cause they are twiss..
i knew they when highschool. before that, i can recog,
from their hair style.. lol

this baby very very cute and handsome!
i hope i can own it....................................



this job quite easy at 1st..
but then, cause some problem appeared.
1 of the reason also, public holiday no double pay..
and continue with the agent and client problem.
what they said was different.
then we 4 wanted to make our last day in sun..
then we'r success!
lucky lucky..

but i quite happy work with nicole and shirlaine..!
we'r enjoyed the time we laugh , we play, til tears drop !
miss miss ~



time to ciao!

xoxo



0 Comment: