25/9/2009

23:45 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shino and his twins brother Coke !


Headed to Sunway Republic celebrated Shino and his bro Coke Birthday .
and also their friend Brandon were performed there also.

on the way to Republic, I found a thing!
even though, we cant go the black eyed peas concert,but , ....


* WE GOT PASS-BY !! * lmaoo!!

long didnt stepped in Republic..
between, still the same..
=)
* the Birthday boy, Shino *


* me. ling *


* miko. me. ling. ru *


* anna and coke, drunk ady? so fast?
lols*

* coke. berry . miko. shino *
did coke and shino look alike??
haha~!
seem like a mirror??
but , still gt bit different la..





Do enjoyed the party with them...
and so too.. they were drunk drunk drunk !!
lmao!


cam cam, while waiting coke they dabao after club.. =p




* action *



againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..~











* drunk face? *


yea.. end this post with my finger!! lols





26/9/2009


only stick with my bed 2hour..wokeup in 9something then went to work.
why? chatted with my petsis lu..
she quite moody after went poppy..
and so sorry for her, because shino b'day then make her go poppy without me..
=s


while on the way, to work..

then who knw, agent suddenly called for a job in night..
10pm to 2am for selling cigarette at bukit bintang, the payment is .. secret =p
think of money..
then go ahead !
mean this day i start work 11am-9pm.. then 10pm continued work another job until 2am..
so hard rite??=p


* my cig bag *

met damn many friends when selling at poppy..
really dont wish to stepped in..
but no choice.. work work work.
its was damn hot there !!
forced my friends to bought!
haha!

27/9/2009


the result from hardwork is what?
im played the fishing mode all the day when work in the next day !
lols!
really can sleep , when i stand at there!
when work, my darling, vinky found me!
then accompany me when break. then we talk many many many..
no choice, because of work , we less meet ady.. =S
after work, caught out my darling vinky then went to cheras for dinner with eric chan they.


we did a crazy gossip there !
and laugh loud!!
ahhaha!
a great night !!



28-29/9/2009

was stay at my sweet home for 2days!
sleep late late..and play with my son !
=p
cause quite tired after work the few days.

Billy Chuah, his food was finished ..
sigh.. havent get salary , have to spend on my son toy and food ady..
went out to bought.. alone !



then continued and to sit here !!
lols.

Tomorrow night hang out with my petsis vinky lim!
cant wait cant wait !!
teeeee!!!


time to ciao !




xoxo.

0 Comment: