4 / 12 / 09

17:42 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


Nowadays ,

Streamyx speed is getting better !
I can update my blog now and uploading more pics in my blog with the fast speed!!


Already 1week didn't update my blog !!
I'm back !!
miss here miss here.. =p

anyways , come and continue my blog....
It's a full of work , party week for me. . .
Lmao..
what mean? mean I can work, and enjoyed party with my friends...!

random random~~

ffk the pcfair job, and worked for Ester for online game event ,
Bottle of Kingdom at Timesquare..
worked with babe toto, and darling valerie..


* me . babe too *

* the 4 of us *
tammy. me. anne. toto
[ darling valerie ciao early... so no pics with her ]

* me . tall tall anne *

after finished work , got vinky called and went for met her.
then we headed to RAKU ZEN for dinner..



like the environment (=




the waiter scared of us when we ordered about..
in the end, we changed to another table, because waiter said cant put all the food in the table we sat at 1st ..
LMAO !!!








* darling vinky. babe celest .me . hanz *

after dinner, ... ... ... ..
headed to vinky hs to changing !
TIME FOR PARTY !!
lolsssss...

and and .. the gang told me they will open 50bottles Black Label boom Phuture..
I thought they just talk cocks...
who know ????


THEY REALLY DONE IT !!
50 bottles !!!
HERE THEY ARE !!

* the gang *

* this guy getting married .. that last night for him ! *
lolss

* my petsis vinky *


* bump boe there *

party until 2.30am... Keng Fatt came and fetched me..
leaved there early..
(=


sat and sun.. mean the next day, headed to timesquare work too..

felt sweet when got what he send me in msg while working..

and last day in sun..
sure we took pics !


* anne . m e. babe tammy . my sister, vivian *


* all the runup mates *

* highschool friend *

* babe tammy . my highschool friend also *
love her hair much much


finally post all already..
this week no work...
rest at home to be pig...
cough still havent get well yet..
so chammm
>,<



end here .

xoxo

.

0 Comment: