22 / 11 / 09

21:43 Jacqueline Chuah 2 Comments

A week full of working.. why said that? because tue work until sun.
lolsss
A tired week too.. but ejoyed =)
somemore job easier...
gave out flyers and sat there , talk , walk walk ~

This time work for Celgames event ..
its about pc thing and online game.

* me . darling valerie *


* the husky chan catched us for lunch. *
and so too, his iPhone got the tattoo !
lolsss


random random~~


26 / 11 /09

after finished work, went to Sakae Sushi for our dinner.







* my fav *


* the love bird *


and also the NEW MOON night for us !
do bought the ticket when it open selling !


* 10 pps watched together !! *


its a very nice movie and roman..............
and so do , I love the wolf !! wahahhaha..


28 /11 / 09

Headed to FULL HOUSE for dinner after work..
its the new FULL HOUSE at Ampang..










* my sister vivian having her food *
=p








* my sis vivian . me . eric *



and so too, the night..
me and my petsis not in good mood..
WHAT ELSE TO DO??
felt want to drink and drunk...
in the end, headed to Maison to joined the gang.


* my petsis vinky . me *

* the gang *

* the husky chan.. *

* time to go home *


in the end,
we got successed our mission!
DRINK DRANK DRUNK !!!


.

finally updated all the post up..
and finally too,,rest at home for 4days after the 6days job..
tomorrow gonna work again until sunday!!
='(



.

2 comments:

  1. hey babe~add my blog as well.
    http://www.anne520.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure babe !! added u ady!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete