27 / 12 / 09

02:44 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

A very good sunday for family day!
And I really really long time didn't buffet with family for a long time.
So too, today we're celebrated the Baby Girl completion of  first year birthday in her life start !
We took our buffer at Jln Sultan Ismail. I forgot the building name.
Located near-by Pavilion.


* my sis, vivian .  *


* with my cousin boy  *



* The baby girl and also my niece too !! *


* cousin . baby girl xuan xuan . and sis *


*  twins cousin *

* my mum and my grandma playing with the baby girl *

* Am I seem like a lovely mummy ?
 =p *


* she is so so so cute !! I love her!! *
Last,
wanted said with the Baby Girl,
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILLY!
=)

After finished buffer , we went to Pavilion shopping and movie !!
Had a crazy shop at Pavilion ..
there having SALES !!!!!!

what the movie we watch for??
heheheeeeeeeee!!
Brought my cousin.. watching..

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 : THE SQUEAKQUEL !!!

* I did asked my cousin stand there and let me take pic, he dont want ..

TnT *

That are very very cute movie you cant miss it !!!

after that we headed to.......
* THAI FOOD !!!!!! *

Do enjoyed the food too !
After that headed to yumcha with berry they.
and I brought my lovely son together too !!!

Is time to go home !

* our trophies ! *

* the receipt I never got with so long ! *

* see my lovely Billy !! 
so cuteeeeeeeeeeee ! =D *



end here .

xoxo.

0 Comment: