11 / 12 / 2009

02:02 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Streamyx can make me stick with my blog all the time !!
No more worries when I want update my blog ! =)


Party Time for me and my babes , and it's HOLIDAYS too !
PHUTURE again ~ second home for us??
Lmao !!!
seem like long time no party?
no choice la.. Gonna make it less and less..
Someone not very like it .. =p

Party with the same gang and of course my petsis Vinky .
do miss her muchiee.........


* m e . pet sis vinky . my sister vivian . berry *

* jen . m e . eric cheng - vivian ( the love bird ) . eric chan *


* vinky . berry . m e *

* party til a.m !! *

* berry . m e *

* the gang *

* m e . shino *

* met cassandra Pillay ( a sweety ) *

after club.. where to go?
headed to the same place yumcha + supper !
our place JLN YAP KWAN SENG ! ..
lolsss



I'm Suffering with Cough Nowadays !!!
SO CHAM arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
sob sob ..
all the night long cant sleep well because of cough until vomited.. !

Today, wanted to check by doctor.
WHO KNOW, 5pm , the doctor in clinic was disappeared!!
I WENT ALMOST 4 CLINIC ! THE RESULT WAS SAME ..
NO DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No choice loo.. went to pharmacy bought BENA ( the cough medic ) to take 1st.
hope can get well soon la..



end here.

xoxo.


.

0 Comment: