17 / 12 / 09

16:32 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Dec 17,
Working Pre Launching for BAUHAUS.




* with Rachel Lau.*

I love the circumstance there.








but all their furniture very very expensive..



* try to guess whats the price for this ? *

* it's cost ........................... *




a very easy job ..
But then the location was far far far for me !
I thought it was nearby kepong jusco..
Who knw .. there was far away from kepong ..
the cab was costing me around RM 40 !! %^&


18 / 12 / 09 .


Is Public Holidays!
and of course I hangout with my friendssss.. !
my friend is ....... my lui lui !! wahahah!!
Planned to watch Avantar..
Thought cm lee booked..
siapa tau.. he forgot !!!!!!!!!!
what the ..........
then in the early time was planned headed to Sunway ..
end of we went Pavilion.

* lui lui ru with me *








* snowing at Pavilion !!!!!!! *

* the couples.. *


* 3 of us *




a happy date with they !

and

WISH ALL MY FRIENDsssssssss..
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!






end here.

xoxo.

0 Comment: