10/6/2009

18:24 Jacqueline Chuah 3 Comments


worked at klcc conv at this few days.
my job scope??
just stand at there.
this exhibition about gas and oil thing.
all about teknologi things.
all of guys for visit were agong, manager..
then what i realise at there was...
i have to said sorry to all study Engineering guys.
cause , before of this, i thought this is hard to find job or what.
means useless sub...
but after this exhibition. i changed my mind.
all can become very rich in this engineer world..
we all need thy much.
even a small thing in petro machine, also need million more..

and so too, me and my partner , siao yin..


what can we doing thr?
of course , gossip laaaaaaaaaa...
if nt?? ntg to do thr..



Day 2,




and finally ..
Day 3,


* our dealer , chris *

chris... a fun dealer.. from australia.
1st day of work, he ask me and siao yee.
" got boyfriend? "
then we two was ans.. "single"
then he took the condom out and said with us, "then urs cant use this .. giving out to customer. guy. "
i straight said. "chris.. are u sure? "
he ans, " this is 1of our company free gift too. " then he show us. full of the plastic. ==!!
he passed to me , when he not stay away from he sit.
i fast and put back to the plastic.. =p
really speechless on that..
girl ma... think la.. when i pass to those guys, what thy think??
LOL
we still got another 2 dealar. 1 from singapore and malaysia.


* finally our job was end *

i met anna at there too.
miss her much..
waiting her call for chill chat.. =p



after work reach home..
got something happen.
wtf.
is ok.
and i dont wish to show at here too.
only few of my friends knw what happen on me .
so..

like this.

thanks my friends.
and big thanks to babe vinky too.





.

3 comments: