31/5/2009

00:40 Jacqueline Chuah 3 Comments

Poppy Garden.

i think all of us , also waiting for the weekends.
am i right?

what we gonna do in our weekends?
yea.. party time !
so, headed to poppy garden.

* me. babe bB *

* me . babe toto *
[ the who gonna go to melaka and comtinue her studies..
gonna miss u much ! ]

* yan..what u doing thr?? *

* me.babe vinky. jiji *

* bibi. me. babe yan *

* me. babe yan *
our friendship from high school until now..
long lei....
=p



* tipsy?of course nop ! *

* me . yoyo *

* me . louis *
[ i told him, "u'r wearing wrong shirt to poppy. hahaha XD ]

* louis sister . me *

* vivi. me *


many friends went to poppy every sat..
im less step into poppy in sat.
cause,,, to pack!! ..
what i said always...
sat go there ,cam more than dance.
LOL


Mak, celebrated his 21st b'day at poppy..
wao... really met so many high school friends at poppy..


* yea.. the Birthday guy.. Mak ! *

* me. jin feng *

* me. junwang *

yea.. those 3guys [pic at upstair ]
we knw each others when highschool..
actually met all the friends at studied at ST. GABRIEL at poppy..
when i want take pic wif those.. some of thy ady drunk.. some busy to acc gf or some girl ^^
really miss those memories when highschool..
tuition together, all sat a same bus sekolah , wait each other and walked together to school from lrt station to high school....etc...............................................
4years memory in high school.. finished high school life until now.. 8years..
walaoo....
times really pass fast...
i still remember all of us go TARC for register the courses after SPM..
now all of us going to finish our college life too. ='(


* me. wai yeap *
[ hometown friend ]
this guy... when CNY, we all back hometown.. when my aunty met him, sure will ask..
"no find jacqueline arr?? "
hahahaa~

* forgot his name. vinky friends *



* me . shandy *

* me . man *
[ this guy always play the opposition party with me ]

after club.. went to mamak yum cha with them..
had fun thr...




-----------------------------------------------------------------


30/5/2009.

Had a great friday in Poppy Garden.

* jac. vivian*
[ 2 sister in the poppy =p ]

* cass. celest. vinky. me *

* the pretty in poppy? ..ahahha~ jk *


* me. cass. *
[ so many hand disturbing us ]

* me. babe vinky *

=P


Very nice to club at Poppy in friday..
guys less.
sweat less.

dance til so "song"
play til so "song "

after club went to our " old place " to yum cha.
here is the short video from eric and jason..
this 2, start reached at old town, keep talk senyap senyap senyap..
so, we took a video and asking their.







THE END.






ciao..



.

3 comments:

  1. sat i go poppy also a...
    y din see u geh..sad...
    but sat damn lot ppl..walk aso susah la...
    tis sat i will go there..hope i can meet u there^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogspot..^^
    yea.. i went to poppy in last sat .
    my table still the same place.
    at stage thr wan^^
    im nt go thr in this sat.
    fri,i will be thr ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea..thx 4 ur wlc^^
    no matter la..i din walk around there...
    my table at swimming pool there..but i din stay at there aso..i stay behind DJ stage there...hehe
    oic..friday i din go a..aihz..
    nvm la..sure gt one day meet u there one..wahaha

    ReplyDelete