8/6/2009

13:27 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

wokeup 'morning' after shower, zi yang called,
''im reach ur hs ady. "
i just startled.
" what? and why ... u never tell me................"
and i was just finished my lovely bath. =p
muahahaaa...
no choice la.. they have to wait me, 15min.
rush for makeup and do all the thing .

then headed to ampang "yong tou fo"
they from jb, and miss kl food.
hahaaa..
after ate, went to pavilion again.
cause some of them wanna go gucci, burberry, raoul shop search something.

when night was coming headed to Bubblegum ,The Curve for dinner.




* my food *

* gabriel ask me, "why u took after ppl eat the food?
nope snap before eat? "
i ans " like this special ma.. " hahhaa

* thy want to snap a pic and call me tag thy in facebook "
LOL

* me *

after dinner both of them back jb lu..
dont knw when can meet thy again =)




.

0 Comment: