26/6/2009

03:03 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Usher job in Mandarin Oriental Hotel for ATP -tennis lauching.
i think theme of there is Culture in Malaysia.
so, im worn cheongsam.
there were, 2 chinese, 2 malay and 2 indian.



* me and evonne *
[ 2 of the chinese ]

* me and hannah *

* on waiting *


while waiting....... we girls were gossip about the guy and more...
hahaaaaaaaaaa...........
girls ma...........

*omg. i look fat! *

* nadian and me *


* me and anne *


* kay and me *
she'r mix for chinese and indian.
so, i call her as chi-dian.
=)



a very very easy job .
but we all ady rehearsal for 8times.....
why? cause, we'r served our prime minister, Datin.


* the pretty anne *

=p

* 2malay, 2 chinese, 2 indian *

CULTURE OF MALAYSIA

after finish job, i shop alone at KLCC.
what i can said is..... girlss, really cant shop alone!
u'll use more when shop!!
really really..
this was always happen on me!
haizz..
means. i spend much again.............
=(

anyways............thts really nice to work with them ......
=)


reached home at 8something.
cause night have to celebrate Eric Cheng b'day at poppy garden.
took a nap.until 11pm something.
xp.

* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERIC !!! *

* me, girl, bB, and the b'day guy ! *


* me . hanz *

* me. babe shandy , chris *


* my babe shandy *

*me . babe vinky *



* met my babe vivian thr! muackss *


*took before going ,bB ! u drunk!!! *

1thing..
really geng...
cause after the day, have to wakeup early and work again....................
me, vinky, cass.. 3of us was club together and need to work together in the next day.

while waitng cass and hui.
cam cam cam............


* sexy vinky *


* whr i looking ???? *
LOL

headed to klang for this times.
same too. game event. easy easy job too.
just feel cool. cause worn less.
LOL.


* me and darling elaine *

after job, vinky thy planned to club in poppy.
im nt join. cause, i wunt step in poppy garden in sat.
thr was damn pack.
so, i rather yum cha or stay at home =p
if, like gt friends celebrate b'dy thr or something special. then no choice i only go.
then , last.. i went yum cha with a friends.
chat much........


time to sleep nw!
ciao!!


xoxo.






.

0 Comment: