18/6/2009

15:19 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

lalalalaaaaaaaaa~
my HELLO KITTY from Japan bought it back by chee ling for me! ...
my birthday present!
Yuhuuuu...
love it much..
damn excited when i got thy!
pai seh.. sorry **
* my LOVE ! *

* thats too cute and pretty! i wunt use it wan... how?*


headed to pavilion sakae sushi and had our breakfast after fetched babe vinky.
[ paviliov , our second home? LOL ]


* mii . my sis *

* chee ling *




* babe vinky.. what u smile? *

* chee ling . mii *


* toilet again *

shop alot at pavilion..
damn heartpain when pay the money..
i rmb got 1times. felt funny after i shop and reached home.
i said wif my sis.. today, less using money..
wallet cash still nt very less..
after i only realise.. I USING CARD when shop !!!!!
damn...
LOL.
speechlesss..

* gt a car show in pavilion *


night... got someone called said he was in bad mood.
if we no find him.. dont want see us anymore ..
wao! this guy.....
call ERIC CHENG!
no choice luu.. have to move to bangsa. THE SOCIAL.


* angle pro .. hahaa~ who took?
me .. pro lei.. =P *

* vivian chuah. my sis *




* eric cheng..who the one keep said. " jac.. im sad.. " *

* 3 of us *



eric cheng planed go Quattro after this.
nobody want to choi him..
lol.
cause , dont feel want club somemore wear like this...
so. go home .
hahaa~







.

0 Comment: