15/6/2009

21:52 Jacqueline Chuah 1 Comments

My sister, Vivian Chuah , 19years old birthday.
[ need to mention is CHUAH , cause some of there dont believe we'r real sis ]

we had dinner when 13/6/2009


* me and my sis. the birthday girl *

* after prepared *

* on the way *

headed to Bubba Gump for dinner and celebrate .







* the birthday girl *


* yuki. me . sis *



* she dont want to shake.. how come??
what she said was " no in club nw laa ..*
LOL

after dinner, straight move to poppy.
sigh... sat..
poppy sure pack..
have no choice. sister birthday..




* me. babe bB *


* yoyo. me *

* me. man *



i still thought can move to phuture in 2am.
who knw.. my friends start wing wing ady..


14/6/2009 , VIVIAN CHUAH BiG DaY

wokeup 3something in noon.
go bukit jalil, catch up celest and for our breakfast.
after that, move home and preparing to pavilion for interview a job.


* our dinner *


* 4 of us *

after vinky thy got friends having happy hour in Quattro.
so we go and joined and celebrated my sister ,vivian birthday again..
hehe.=)

* me. hanz *

* me . eric *


* tipsy? *


* me . cass *


* babe vinky . kevin. me *


* eric and vivian *


simply like this pic
=)


* the pretty !! *


* the 2 pretty sister =p *


* the birthday kiss .
muacksss *







.

1 comment:

  1. your sister very pretty^^ got bf already ah?

    ReplyDelete