19/4/2009

02:01 Jacqueline Chuah 1 Comments

Went to Serdang had steamboat buffer with my classmate, and also my shooting group too.
It really gt memories there. cause why?
cause lei... that is the place when we celebrated our 1st short movie " Hantu di Hati " in our sem1.
what can said? we are the group are done best and well in the 1st shooting assignment and without any experience on shooting that time, and so, we'r no going to find others senior to help us.
then we chosen this place again. it cause this is ady last sem for all of us.
the 2year really passed fast..and we all gonna to graduate soon.


* while waiting Julian come my hs and fetched me *

Our group name is E-planet.
Sooo, E-planet got a custom.
thats " when u said 4.30pm have to reach somewhere, sure gt some of them are late wan.and must after 1hour more only presents."


* this 2lover..sigh.. i wish my man can do it too *

Reached Serdang.

* cause we all are damn hungry... so........... *
xixi





* MY Group*

After buffer, we went to Putra Jaya, walk walk ..
some of them never been there.


* thy are discussed what game gonna play *

* me & kiki *


We'r storied about ghost thing, when we sat near the lake.
felt cool after gt their stories.

* Nice Bridge *


we went yam cha. until 4.30am only reached home.........
because of UFO!
thy discussed UFO, until all wanna to continued !!
umm.. after reached home.. cause cant sleep..had a long chat with Chris,a close friends.
mm.. til 6am only go slp..


Having my FINAL EXAM in this week...
So... WISH ME LUCK...
Gambateh...!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey...
    I know Huai xin and Feng Ling o!!!
    They are my BFF!!!
    Nice to meet you...
    World has become smaller and smallest!!!
    (^@^)

    ReplyDelete