8/4/2009

01:15 Jacqueline Chuah 4 Comments


Wao... today... I really really wokeup early morning..
try to guess what time i wokeup??
it was 8.30am!!
why??
because I need going Menara Maxis , interviewed for a Maxis job..Maxis iPhone..
I dont really cleared about the job wan, was agent called.

when I reached there, I only realise this job need to do sales...
walao.. I hate do sales wan...
I felt want to back. but cant.

So, I just ans some bull shit while interview..
and pijak the iphone..
XP

3interviewer was faced me.here some situation when I interviewed.
ps : blue, interviwer, red , me

Will u get 1of iphone for urself??
NO.

Why?
I dont really like smart phone. and i think my phone can msg, call, take pic, 3G. ady enuf.

[ they just keep smiling]

um.. u will intro ur fren to buy it after u get the training from us and u ady knw more about it?
Maybe will or maybe not.. because some of my friends was using nw. they keep complaining this phone. lag, hng.

[ they keep smiling ]

Would u get 1 for urself, if our pay is high, then u got extra money to get it??
umm...Maybe? ...

last question from thy.

How much u think u can selling out per day??
[actually, i knw both of those girl are ans 10++ ]
then im ans "5"

then finally , thy said,
OK, thanks for coming..
welcome.
then ciao~

Im happy and though, answer til lik this, sure them not very like...

Why i need pijak til like this??
cause Kian Thong complaining with me. he was using iPhone now!
hahhasssssss~ XD


Who knw??
just nw, i got them called, and said, im selected ('' . !!)

omg.. u knw?
i just confirm another job from my friend.. [ 3hour job, RM100]
gosh.......I rejected it ady.. cause this Maxis job.

and this iPhone job, i needed going Menara Maxis for training tomorrow, 9am til 4pm
(thy said maybe will end up early? )
thrus, need going again for briefing.. T.T
[ LUCKY... Maxis thy still gt pay me back the 2 day for RM 50 perday]

After that, i rushed to college for class..



*Bukit jalil*



MY MUMMY said, " Today, u ady 21 ."
so, she cooked this for me ^^
thanks mummy~


* ME and my son *


This week gonna busy for work...
tomorrow- training, thrusday- briefing ,
fri, sat, sun - working for pc fair.
mon -tue, - going Genting for work..



gosh..................





4 comments:

  1. i thk tat interview ppl ...sot sot de!!ha~
    i oso hv do pc fair....
    but i help my fren
    him is boss 1.
    do sales 1.
    haiz...
    so stupid !!high salary dun 1..
    wan help fen 1 ...haha
    do sale will so tired 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat maxis job is for pc fair???
    my fren ask me 2 work for maxis iphone...
    rejected d...

    if nt mayb we will b colleague... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ Vinky ]
    hahas... they like my straight ba... as my friend said.
    aiyor.. help friend also good maa...
    can curi tulang .. :P
    and, I want kill u ady la...
    go Quattro no call me!


    [y3n]
    ya...im working it...
    ur friends ask u work ??no need interview???

    ReplyDelete
  4. no nid interview...
    under event company...

    i rejected d...
    bcz i gt another long term weekend job..

    ReplyDelete