29/4/2009

23:29 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Celebrated My 21st belated birthday wif my babe girls.

haha~ went Jogoya again...[ this time is took dinner time wan ]
but was together with my babe girls..
thanks bibi, came my hs and fetched me..
so, we are the 1st reached Jogaya.. ^^


* while waiting *

* bibi *

finally , all reached.. so start!! hahaha!!
bcause we all really very hungry hungry!!



*bB was inside .. do u gt her??? mango mango ! hahahss XP *



* me and my sister *



* all girls , actually got 1 guy, Joe, sister friends , he's lucky. cause can be our photographer. *


after tht, went pavilion shop around..
toilet again :P


* wei wei*


next round, Barcenola..
on the way.. hehe.. picture again ^^



thinking something at Barcenola..
went with him . last year.


*Joe, sis friends, me , bB, sister,wei wei *


thanks girls..
and it was a great night ^^



0 Comment: