1/5/2009.

01:37 Jacqueline Chuah 2 Comments

Celebrated my 21st Birthday , Part 3.

Went for Tenji, Montkiara buffet ..
this week , we went 3times for Jap Buffet .. felt happy .. :D
Thanks Eric for fetched us.
Maybe expressly... we all always bring a empty stomach for buffet! :P


* 3 of us *

* me, sis, eric *

*while waiting *





* we all can make it too *
* my cake , Black Forest, my fav *

when i saw the cake,, i straight ask Eric.. why nope 21 candle wan!!haha!!
they said, if really put 21 candle on my cake,the cake only can take picture ni!
xixi..
of course , I just joke with thy too wan ... :P





* make a wish *


what I wish for?
umm.. secret :P






Thanks Eric, for the cake ..
After dinner.. we went Poppy Garden ^^
while on the way , pic again XD

*bB*


I like friday in Poppy..
thy are less ppl go and no pack.. and we all can dance dance dance at thr..



* balik lo!! *


I like my 21st Birthday..
even still left something beside me ..


anyways,
thanks my friends .





WISH MY DREAM COME TRUE !!!





2 comments:

  1. babe..long time no come here n c u..
    r u ok??
    miss u very much..
    happy birthday ya~~
    can i have ur hp no??
    hehe..cause i less on my blogspot here..
    muackss..

    ReplyDelete