10/5/2009

01:21 Jacqueline Chuah 4 Comments

9/5/2009 - Club in Phuture


Celebrated 1of my friends birthday in Phuture. when we reached there,
really " people mountain people sea " =P

hahaa.. means so many people and packed there.


lets pic stories it ,



*the birthday guys, Baka .
*

*eric. me.baka *


we moved to Poppy, when 2am...XP
when we reached poppy,we saw Passion were raided.
Got shock !!
We all nt underage laa... just scared not fun there ady..
planed to back Phuture, but then friends are inside poppy told us, still got 2bottle haven finished yet.
No choice..
Lucky.. had fun there too =P
met so many friends !!
hehe.. =D


* me. yoyo*

* me. jun wang. yoyo *

* wet wet there *



9/5/2009. Club in Poppy.



* me. wai yeap *

* me. vannesa.jason. my sis,vivian *


* me. chee kai *

* my babe, vinky *


* me. alex thiang*
- the wan drank orange juice that night
hahas

*julian. me . sis *

*eric . me . vinky *



Had nice music and danced danced there with my friends.
its very enjoyment..^^






.

4 comments:

  1. finally can meet u at poppy !!!
    and club wif u !!yeah !!
    babe ~

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ vinky ]
    yealo yealo!!!
    hehee!!
    next week!!
    come come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your emotion changing also quite dramatic^^
    yesterday in depression mood the next day saw you enjoying.

    That's life right^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Anonymous ]
    u'r kidding with me??
    maybe u less open my blog..
    cause this blog and the blog are diff 2or 3days..^^

    ReplyDelete