21/5/2009

18:38 Jacqueline Chuah 2 Comments

What am I busy and doing nowadays??
I'm helping my friends shoot a mv.
and I was the main actress too..

* playing *

* while waiting my part *


Dont ask me shoot about what song..
because I really dont knw that song.. =P
what I know..
thats a chinese song and sing by a guy.
hahaasss.



* Am I look like a bride?? a cute bride or pretty bride? *

This MV haven finish of shoot.
tonight have to continued with it...
because thy want to shoot for night view and feel..
So, all the show have to shoot in night..
[ means until midnight only can go home.. = ( ]
Yesterday, I reached home when 3am something.. sad case..



* I like this pic *


More pic will upload soon after I get all the pic from they ^^








Later have to continued for shoot. :(




.

2 comments: