23/5/2009

04:17 Jacqueline Chuah 1 Comments

After the second day for shoot. I need went for a job with babe Vinky .
means.. after the shoot for second day, I went her hs for stay,
cause easy to go work in another morning..

Wokeup in a pretty morning, [ actually was going to noon ady ]
after preparing, we go work together.
working as online game event at Sri Petaling.

* This our constume. *
quite a easy job for us..
just felt abit cool when working at there.
and most important thing were..
WE FELT HUNGRY WHEN WORK! and we tahan until job end.


*Steamboat, our breakfst+ lunch + dinner *

*vinky*

*me. cass . vinky *

After dinner, back to vinky house and wait my friends to fetched me went to shooting place.
while waiting. gossip with vinky again.

When I reached, I saw the wall got my pic!!
thts BIG BIG BIG!
even my house also no do me this..
hahaa......



* feel hot! nolarr. not me... is the weather. *



*actually I like this look very much*



Finally , my mv have finished of shoot..
U know? shooting really is a tired job, even is crew and actor..
but , i think the most tired is actor.. [ for this time ]
the actor was a busy girl.. thats me.
cause I have to work after that.







.

1 comment: