24/5/2009-25/5/2009

14:52 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Done my mv shoot. of course ....
celebrated with my friendssss..
lalalalaa....
wokeup in 4pm something..
no choice , cause too tired ......
Night, we headed to FULL HOUSE had dinner after the 1st day finished my shoot.


* cass . me *

* celest . cass. jacqueline. vinky *
4girls were under a ladiess umbrealla ..XD

* like all the things in Full House *
[ im not 1st time going la.. went few times ady..
just no took their stuff pic ]











Yeahh... Finally food was came infront of mine..
[ im brought a stomach with empty go again =P ]


* my mango!! love love *

* my fav *

* sistar *

* posing as model?? hahass *
leave around 12am something then went cafe continued yum..
what thy yum..was beer...
= =
because of cass.........
hahass....
who keep said want club in sun that day...

--------------------------------------------------

25/5/2009


Really long long long times no step into Neway ady!


* me. babe vinky. celest *



* Time for sing !! *

* mm... dont blame they...
because i want took pic.. so.. thy straight til make this.. *

* my fav *
[ almost let me finished it soon ]


we all sang until 4am plus..
only go home..
really miss all the time hanging out with all of friends..



thats my days !!
ciaoooo~





.

0 Comment: