12/5/2009

02:15 Jacqueline Chuah 2 Comments

Headed to Pavilion, in the "earning morning", 12pm.
why said that??
Because , that was early for me and my sister.
normally, we were still sleeping or lying on our lovely bed =P
but, is ok. cause, in the second day, I have to wakeup in 5am something..
Go Genting work for 3days, feel excitedly for that,
I like go Genting Highlands for work.
like the weathers.
expecially, nowadays KL weather was hot hot hot.
cant tahan at all.

after met Nils and Baudouin , we went to Pizza Hut took our 1st meal.
[ breakfast and lunch ]


*we showed thy,
1of the funny video from american idol from phone,
thy laughed like this!*


some of the movie show , cant matched our time.
so, we decided hanging around..
and I also needed to buy a heels for work in Genting Highlands.
Nils and Baudouin keep doing something and storied about their funny thing to make us laugh like a drain.
when we shop around, Nils and Baudouin were played around with those things.
until , the Nils said hungry, then we headed to Jco.
I misses Jco, and I like it much : )


* Nils .me . Baudouin *

Baudouin wanted to take ice-cream, so next round were went to MOF.


* while waiting, we playing quiz thr. *

* sis. nils *

* both of us *

* me. sis @ forever 21 shop *

when reached home, me and my sis was heart pain_ing..
why said that?
cause we wasted lot of money in Pavilion for shop!!
T.T

Anyways...
have fun with they!

and I haven pack my thing now!
later wanna go Genting Highlands for work ady!!

will update my blog after I back KL..!!!


Ciaozzzz!!






.

2 comments: