8/5/2009

21:09 Jacqueline Chuah 9 Comments

This few days, feeling depressed,
somemore the weather was sulky too.

why depressed?
some of friends keep leaving KL.

Mei Yan.. go Sarawak soon.
Ben, back Ipoh soon. [our hometown] to study..
and inside inclu some prob in relationship btw he and his girl.
thats why he chosen back to Ipoh..
meanwhile, I lost a good listener too.

Nowadays, I stay at home be guai lui .
why said that? cause less going out .. more of the reason was lazy.. =P

I do really missing someone.


I agree with love and marriage is a bet .
do u agree it??

Nils said that "so, if love is a bet and you have no credit you cannot play "
Ya,
We have to prepare more credit to bet it.
like a war.


What does means in credit?

Credit means Quality.

U got the quality,
U got the guys easier.
U can catch thy easier.

I dont have the Quality, so I'm the loser in game.

I lost the Qualifications.
or maybe I dont have.

I'm Lost..
When I feel want to find someone to talk when I emo, who I can find??
even my own sis , I also scared storied with her..
feel dangerous.
seem like a spy.


I damn hate somebody here good with me and chat nice with me,
but then, in d otherside,
laugh like a drain and scolded about my foolish.

stress and confuse ..


Im loner from now.




.

9 comments:

  1. ya..life is a bet..
    but love is not if the quality good..then u get the guy easier..it is reality..
    if a real love..the heart is important..
    use heart to love someone..even is loser ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being simple is the key to happiness my frez..
    im facing de same prob with u..but no worry..
    do ur best and overcome it..
    over the hills is home~
    ganbatea..
    will support u mentally

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea,i agree Love and marriage is a bet~!
    and I feel the same wif u too

    when emo dunno want find who to talk with
    seem like no one understand us

    u r not a loser
    u have to be tough
    faster stand up and coloured ur life...
    U are the angel can cheer urself like no others do...

    god bless u & me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dun treat life or love is a bet my dear!

    life is just a journey or experience of your own!

    Live life to the fullness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ KikoChan ]
    sometimes u'r really using heart to love someone, he/she are not appreciate it, then u'r lose too.
    that is a bet when u'r using ur heart to love her/him.
    [u'r using ur heart to bet it ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ Queen_Yoke ]
    Ya, its risky .
    But then, do u think, love is a risky too?
    when u accept another part of ur, u will think it, he love u??or is puppy love??
    When u accept he/her, thts is a bet for two of urs.

    ya, nobody want be the loser.
    thats means is a bet too.
    btw winner and loser^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ Jun jun ]
    Thanks for ur comment too..

    add oil together ^^
    and i will be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ Anonymous ]
    thanks for urs comment ^^

    ReplyDelete