13/5/2009 - 16/5/2009

20:37 Jacqueline Chuah 3 Comments

Yuhooooo!!!!!...
Finally Im back to my blog..
Im back..back back... feel excited...
actually feel excited finally I come and update!
muachahaa.
XP
I was went Genting Highlands work for 3days .
So, means 3days 2night ... I like weather there !!
syokkkkk!! cool cool cool!!



Talk about this job?to be plain with, i feel mad about their system!
3girls.. nop girls... is bitch... mad mad mad..
Anyways, we'r no done worng thing.
stand for reality ni. we cant control their mouth.

By the way, got excited, work with Ashley, Vivian Loke.Genki [ work another job]


* me . Ashley *

* me. bibi *

after work back to hotel. and waiting going to Old Town
dinner and yam cha..



* while waiting ashley *

*babe Genki and me *


we all make like high school gathering at OLD TOWN after finish our job in 5-6pm something..
can urs image..
wearing hot pants walking all the road at outdoor to Old Town dinner and yam cha there??
hehehee... how fun we are !!


ALL LOKMAN BUDDIES!!
ALL MY BABE!!




we all chill at old town til 3am something.. then back hotel..
me and ashley.. chat till 5am..
actually bibi, wanna slp..
but because our voice and laugh..
make till her come and joined ady!
ahahahaa!!
[but in the end... also is bibi slept 1st ]
ahhahhaaaa..

* the early morning in Genting , took before we work *

Finally, Job end and back KL..

* on the way back kl *

met my ex boss,Kenny there. then he send us back ^ ^
the ashley.. saw his car..
AUTI..



when Kenny leave the car awhile..
Ashley suddenly said that..
"normally those success business man, sure less 1thing.."
"ya.. he less 1 ladies and support him at the back"
then ashley straight said " JACQUELINE , CHANGE PLACE WITH ME !!FAST!!! "
me and Genki stood at there..
"harrr.."
and very fast we got that meaning ..
and scold her " DAMN U !! FXXK la u.. "
straight show her our nice finger..
hahhaa..
urs get what means??
because that time, driver sit was infront of me.
urs get it??
hehehee..



* 3of us*
-left vivian ...
how sad!!



we sat in the AUTI TT for few hours.
hungry and tired..
When reached kl..when I just open the car door. I straight said.. " I want back Genting!! "
damn hot at kl... :' (
went for dinner with Ashley, Genki and Kenny they.

my another gang was cancel .. so, i though no club tonight.
Eric msg me , club..hahaa..
then I straight headed to bB hs..
after that headed to wei wei there and waiting Eric..


* me. wei wei *


* my turn ! *


* try to being sexy ..hehehee *
Yipii!!
reached Poppy Garden!
met my another babe Vinky!
like to club with her too ^ ^


* me. sexy vinky *


* Mr noti Kian was drunk. *

* me . kian thong *


Went to Vinky hs stay nite...
chilled all the night..
slpt in 6am in the morning.....
I found something..
really.. he really done many bad thing and hurt my babe Vinky .
we slept until the next day, 1pm something..
and wait Celest and her friends go for lunch.
pan mee!!
although the shop only at cheras area.
but , i didnt went there before.
very nice that.
and so, we all chilled there..
inclu the that also some about the ghost things..
lucky.. im back from Genting ady..
haha!!
after that, we hang out in Timesquare.. planed for movie..
but, me and vinky scared, will fall as slp in cinema..
so, shop around there.
timesquare, got many new shop ady..
long times no hang at there.
after that, we go Starbucks yam.. and continued chill..
[ cause both of us no makeup.. so, no pic!! hahaha! ]




who am I miss most??
who am I want to hug hug???
who am I want to kiss more????


BILLY
..BILLY..BILLY...BILLY.....



so cham.. when I reached home and saw Billy..
his hair was different!!!!!!!!!!!
^$#$%^
my MUM !!!
help me cut his whole body hair byself...
damn!!

Haizzz..
Because Billy start changing his baby hair now..
his hair keep drop...
so.. mum...

Billy.. before drop baby hair, can let ur mum , me knw anot??????
u cost me RM80 brought u to pets saloon to make u handsome..
then now???
my RM80 was flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
wuwuwuwuwu...... T.T





Finally I finish post all the thing out..
hahhaa...

I do really miss the gossip session at Genting Highland with ur girls laaa...
and the weather...
Kl here.. really tak boleh tahan!!!
haizzz..


.

3 comments:

  1. 还想会不会闷到你~
    开心就好!!
    没有像过和你说的~因为没有勇气!!
    哈哈~
    哪知道, 说下说下就说了!
    加上有很你'熟'了
    所以不可以在给你我家过夜~
    。。。。哈哈!!!

    那间板面是我的最爱!有机会在带你去吃~
    嘻嘻`

    ReplyDelete
  2. 还有还有~
    怎么你的billy在洗衣机里的???
    哈~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我不容易闷的咯!
    哈哈!
    我很多话讲也喜欢听人讲话的…^^
    【 8 8 的,呵呵! 】

    吓@@
    熟了就不能在你家过夜了啊!
    糟糕....有点怕添!=P
    呵呵!!

    是咯!那家板面真的好吃。
    嘻嘻~

    BILLY 那张照片,因为他跑来跑去。
    然后就把它放进洗衣机了~
    哈哈!

    ReplyDelete