22/4/2009

01:04 Jacqueline Chuah 1 Comments

Feel like this month many friends birthday .
Im the one going to Birthday soon too.
but, im no plan at all ..

by the way, skip this part..
april 22, 1of my classmate b'day..
so, we all went to celebrate with her.


*all girls? *

* i snap this!!! ahhaa!! feeling gonna kill me ~ *

* the b'day girl, pei wen *





* met kiatzai thr *

after celebrated , we went pasar malam..
for my classmate said, this is the last pasar malam we walked together in our college life..
sad to heard that...
we bought some food, and went back their condo..
went swiming pool there sat and start gossip...



* this 2, dont knw smoke wan.. *

* we also no smoke . just action.. dont misunderstand ya :) *

although we still face our final paper .. but we all still enjoy_ing !!
hahhas :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey..we look yeng man!!
    How come I din have this pic one??send to me laa...^.^

    ReplyDelete