25/4/2009

01:43 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Finally, finished our final!
so, we all
[ classmate ] went to Poppy for celebrated..


* my classmate *


* shino *

went Poppy.. sure met many friends there.


* Wei Fatt, Mix. *
thanks for ur console and birthday wished

* Eunice , a cute ladies ^^. my hairstylist :P *
* Kenneth *

* my babe bB *

* we like kissed xD *

* Chris *

* Shandy *


* wai yeap *

at the 1st ,i felt mm song about something la..
mm.. i admit that, I easy to get emo wan...but after that, i ok ady wan ^^

I was danced all the night with non stop..
hahhasssss..


Nowdays, i keep think wanna dance dance dance ......
Any girlss......... Wanna Join me???
hahahs
XD


Just treat today was celebrate my birthday..
cause i have no plan at all..
seem like pointless..
anyways.. I really thanks who are giving me birthday wishes tonight..
especially is Wei fatt, i felt touched at all. thanks ..
really.




0 Comment: