13/3/2009

01:37 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments



Brought my cousin went to Pavilion watched Dragonball and he wished to watched it ~


after finish movie, we headed to Old town yam cha_ing..


well....... during yam cha.. sure thy play card again...hahasss..

* opps! i cam my baby cards! *


* him concentrated on his cards..
im concentrated on my camera ^^ ! *



xoxo




14/3/2009

Me and sister went to Sunway worked Maxis Event.
MU vs Liverpool.



they start the ball .. then was my rest time~hahaaaaaaaaaa!


see! there are no one after the game start!


* Met friends at there. after finish job *




after that, Jason come and fetched us and met my baby having dinner..
we all are damn hungry after work..
So, what we took the food was double wan!
hahaaaaaa!!

* tired face *








0 Comment: