The Day i Had

20:10 Jacqueline Chuah 5 Comments

Bought our " SON " going garden to walk walk and ran ran...
hahasss....
those picture are showing hw fun we are..
Billy i think he was so excited ..and having a good afternoon...


* Run run run ! run for ur LIFE ! hahas *






after that we having our breakfast...
while reached my house.. give Billy shower too..

Nowdays.. me and baby ady become a MOVIE QUEEN and MOVIE KING.
Those new movie we had watched..


* ROLE MODEL *
a funny funny movie...
NICE !!



* Kungfu Chefs *
ok ok lu~
actually i not very like the Vanness much..
:P





i wanted to watch SEVEN POUNDS , Marley & Me and baby want watch SEX DRIVE..




and and and....... nwdays.. i really seldom going college ady......
SWT!! how come...........
Im LAZY....
and
I HATE those timetable...

although this is the last sem for my diploma...
What gonna be , what i gonna do after graduate??
Confuseeeeeeee_ing...










[ I had done my blog.. but baby tsong still slp until now...........]


5 comments:

  1. the billy become so big liao
    big boy~~~
    kakaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate dis sem timetable...
    all bored sub...

    so i always ponteng 2... haha XD

    going 2 graduate?

    haiz... i hv 1 more sem to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! I want to watch "Marley and Me"too! gimme5~* I've set this movie theme as my pc wallpaper,LOL. The puppy was so lovely cute! (0 ^ ~ ^ 0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..i look like quite many movie wan to watch..role models, marley n me,sex drive..
    all also wanna watch neh!!
    en ~~ babe..dun b so lazy oh..
    must go to coll everyday.although me really like tat timetable too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [d1r9i8v8e]
    but this is his size ady ~
    wunt grow anymore le..

    [y3n]
    yaya~ im going to graduate ady ~ hahass..

    [cherish ]
    heheeeeeee..
    i like doggie so much...

    [swan ]
    i do really lazy wan..
    how?
    hahaaaaaaaasss~

    ReplyDelete