24/3/2009.

21:25 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments


Nowdays , what I busy??
umm.. Busy assignment? [ not so... ] btw , I really got lot of assignment.
But Im haven start rushing yet. I admit , I lazy.
24 mar, for me really was a busy day..

busy what?
Rushed to interview Samsong job. after interview rushed to college and had a presentation.
Felt sorry to 1 of my friend for fetched me, and we still though after that go having pan mee.
So sad, after interview, there are no time for me, cause I need rushed to college for presentation.

Actually , before that I really dont feel wanna go the interview wan.. the agent keep call me go.
sigh....


I feel lazy to do assignment, [ cant, must passup. ]
lazy to work, [ but i need money.]
lazy to study, [ cant ]
lazy to college, [ thats why i always absent. ]
lazy to walk, [ sure cant ]
lazy to eat, [ sure cannot too.]
lazy to talk, [ thats why someday I talk less. ]
lazy to wash clothes, [ cant. ]
lazy to do housework. [ cant, mum will scold. ]



Sigh..
I too lazy..




0 Comment: