28 Feb 2009. Poppy Night..

22:07 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments



Went Poppy clubbing again ~ again~
Nowdays seem like become a CLUB QUEEN??
hahaaaaaaaaass ..
Nolaa~ actually is Baby Tsong cousin call us and going wan..
but.. in the end.. who are the one FFK us..
make me no mood..[yin ling arrr... u ffk me..hahaaaaa~ ]
sometimes i like club.. like dance ..
But cant always go..
if not..
JACQUEEN will KILLING by HER MUM.

xoxo


Reached Poppy ..
Me and Baby tsong waiting my sister friends outside poppy~
while waiting..
ANYONE can guess what thing was happen??
hahaaaaaaaaaaa~
WE MET OUR AUNTY at there !! OMG~
ME, BABY TSONG, AND SIS .. sure get Suprise thr!!
my aunty still ask my baby tsong "Why ur hair become like this ady?? "
hahas~

After that, I call BOY , [ who my friend are working in Poppy ] to take me in.
at start.. me and baby just standing like a puppet in our table thr...
just 1word can describe us. BORING BORING BORING ~

time turn to 12something.. Only make me felt fun...
b'cause what? Dance lu...
meet many friends there...
My friends told me .. Every sat , got a stealer steal people hp in Poppy..
all their friends kena by turns.
So, my friends who are always go Poppy club .. must take care on yourself hp all the time.

And so, my sister also kena something bad happen when dancing.
a fxxker." TOUCH AND GO "
yours know what mean?
umm.. this kind of ppl is no brain... Im felt so sad for his mother.
Born him hard and pain.. then now grow up will do kind of this thing..
" GOD WILL TAKE HIM "

Dont said about the bad thing ady~
Lets picture show how fun was us...

* me and baby *
where u looking for ??? hahas


* me and my sister *
Jac: Dont kiss me ! blerk !


Nanananaaaaaaaaa~ let u kisss laa~


* sis friends *


The dance floor is really small.. and full of ppl .. sure " bi " la....
and of couse collide here collide there..
and met those many cisin d ppl..
saw me and sis danced , make loud and said " shake ! shake ! shake!! "
I giving him some dulan face~ hahass..
our friends Jason also met a girl [fat]// she collide him...
then Jason collide her back.. then suddenly the fat girl fall from us ..
two of they is ady "bu shuang" each others, somemore two of thy want face..
what should do?? give us feel thy two is dance.. actually they are comparing we more geng~
Last.. the fat girl walk away..

At least , we having fun thr...and it was LENG LENG birthday too..
then we going her table to wish her ^^


Reached home ady 3am something more..
4am , i cooked maggie..
i was damn hungry after dance.. hahas :P








0 Comment: