Somewhere

02:10 Jacqueline Chuah 2 Comments




Umm.....
I had watched SEX DRIVE with my baby tsong last two day.
hahaas...
emm.... a great , funny movie ...
yours must have to watch it.


Yesterday , I went to college having 1 CLASS...
"much" hor??
It was wasted my RM 11 for taxi fee going college..
why will so expensive?
" THANK VERY MUCH " for taxi...
#%$?&
Urs knw what he told me when I get inside Taxi?
he said like this, " Girl.. now very jam.. so I count by meter. after that u add RM 2 for me... "
I had nothing to said. because I going late and going raining too..
Sigh.............
and IT WAS NO JAM ! 2pm something.. Jam what??! Jam his head laaaaaaaaa!
So, I planned after finish class, I must taking lrt and bus.. and wanna enjoying MP3 while waiting.
hahas~
[ damn long .. I'm not taking lrt and bus ]
When I reached Ampang then need to waiting bus for going back my hs..
I'm mad.. u know??
I was taking almost 2hour for waiting the stupid bus! DAMN ><
pengsan................

Today, NO CLASS..
but have to go for took photo shoot for graduate.. Sign.. When going out from house.. Raining again...... what theeeeee...
No choice.. Taxi again... : ' (


* My Breakfast *


Im no late for the shoot.. and having fun with my classmate there.
after cam. Baby tsong going my college to fetched me..

Some funny thing happen in yesterday night.
A dream...
hahhaasssssssssss...
I was dreaming I traveling Japan with my family..
Then I keep calling Chee Ling. who my friend now at Japan..
kakaaaaaaaaaa...
But.. in the end.. we'r no meet.. maybe she want study or not free...
A happy thing.. Having a great shop and photo shoot with family there..
hahhaasssssssssss...
by the way... JUST A DREAM.
XOXO






Going to sleep now..
Nitezzzzzzzzzz..


2 comments:

  1. aiyo a girl
    ask me calm down own so mad
    last time i also kena,from 1u to my place 10
    then i dun wan sit the stupid taxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. [d1r9i8v8e] hahaaaaaas~ the waiting bus time can let me slp and rest more better ~

    ReplyDelete